
We dont know what it is but this child delights us in so many ways - we just want to have more!! Rebekah is such a little sweety - so easy to please and just goes with the flow around here. Which most days is mayhem! I just have to smile because really what else can you expect with 4 Reckley girls!? (Its all Cliff's fault - hehehe)
So our little Beka is now 6 months with one tooth and another on the way in. She is eating solids now (ughh the diapers) and drinks from a sippee cup - YAHOOO I'm free, I'm free!! Hehehe - celebration going on here for mommy!! She adores her big sisters whom have their own special time with Beka when Mom needs it. She is sitting up now and loves to put everything and anything in her mouth. (Thank goodness for Clorox wipes!) She is also resting really well these days - from 8 or 8:30 pm till 5-6 am then back to sleep till 8am when I am ready to get my old lazy self out of bed. :)
She weighs over 18 1/2 lbs. and is almost 27" long. She is wearing size 12 clothes because - well she is chunky and the 9 months clothes are just too tight! So she is following the Reckley trend for 90-95th percentile on the growth charts - yahh for breast milk and good fat genes!
No comments:
Post a Comment